.FREEDOM

.FREEDOM

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Govment Trip


              I think yesterday was a good experience. I’ve toured the capitol before but couldn’t really remember it. I think now that I’m older I could really appreciate it. I thought the architecture was pretty sweet. I thought it was interesting when the lady in the governor’s office was talking about the mural they had to cover up. The committee meeting had to be my favorite part. Everybody should have to listen to one of those to vote. It really makes me second guess the way I voted this fall. It was very informative to see both sides of the argument. It was pretty cool how we could just talk to the guys from district one to.  It’s nice to get to know the guys who are representing our area at the capitol. I may not have agreed with their views on land, but they seem fit to represent our district. Pizza Ranch was good. The house was a little more boring but at least we got to see how the system works. But all in all it was a good day. Got some good pictures and had some fun. Thanks for taking us it was a good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment